What better way to spend a Saturday than being with an old friend WALKING? Make it better by adding a new friendly activity DISC GOLF! Burchfield Park has miles of trails to explore and two beautiful new Disc Golf courses for your enjoyment. Bring the family and enjoy the day. Check out the flyer for details. Disc Golf & Walking
Burchfield Park offers has over 540 acres of park land that benefit our community through numerous recreational opportunities and natural areas. When the snow flies Burchfield offers cross country skiing 7 days a week and a Friday evening Moonlight Ski. Come out and enjoy Burchfield.
What are Ingham County Parks doing in YOUR community?
- Offering important green space for urban communities
- Creating venues for physical activity – walk, swim, run, canoe and more
- Meeting and party space for family gatherings, business functions and school outings
- Supporting economic growth by being part of a vibrant community to attract new business
- Teaching the value of natural areas and why to preserve them for future generations
- Making available a place for non-profit fund-raising events
- Promoting community awareness and pride
- Putting forward affordable recreational opportunities for all ages
- Giving children a place for kids to play
- Providing outstanding local destinations for school field trips and youth group gatherings
- Bringing tourism dollars to our communities